Painted by my talented cousin, Richard Lewis. Click the picture to learn more about him.

Monday, October 3, 2011

A View of an Invitation

Excuse me, but what are you doing this Friday night, October 7th, say around 7:00?  If you're not busy, then how about joining me for a cup of coffee and some really good poetry?

I'll be reading some of my work at the Thistle Coffee House, located on 4445 Second Ave. in Midtown, as part of the weekly Thistle Crown Affairs series.  I'm on the bill with two of the city's best poets, Caesar Torreano and Wryter L. Bush, and I'm quite honored to be part of the bill.  There's a $3 recommended donation, and the Thistle has all sorts of fine beverages and treats available.

Chill out after work with some damn good coffee, some great poetry, and the best Midtown has to offer.  Hope to see you there....

No comments:

Post a Comment